- Collecting Customer Contact Information
- Contacting Customers Who Have Not Visited Your Business Lately
- Connecting Your Point Of Sale to Your Email System
- Sending Postcards to Neighbors of Your Current Customer
- Tracking Customer Buying Habits And Showing Relevant Ads At Just The Right Time
- and more…
What does the data say?
South College Station is growing, but the Wellborn Whataburger happens to fit a precise locational need of its customer base in 77840, and this largely contributes to a high volume of foot traffic. (here are fast and non-fast food lower foot traffic hamburger restaurants )
April 11th – Thanks ‘Max6’ for the note of duplicate Sonic, that has been fixed. We are also compiling data for non-fast hamburger restaurants like Koppe Bridge locations as well as Mr. Hamburger.
‘australopithecus robustus’ – noted missing Dominik Dr. Whataburger location
For this report, we tracked the following B/CS chains: Whataburger, McDonald’s, Sonic, Burger King, Freddy’s, and Jack in the Box.
Not in this report, but data exist for Dairy Queen