- Collecting Customer Contact Information
- Contacting Customers Who Have Not Visited Your Business Lately
- Connecting Your Point Of Sale to Your Email System
- Sending Postcards to Neighbors of Your Current Customer
- Tracking Customer Buying Habits And Showing Relevant Ads At Just The Right Time
- and more…
End Result: Don’t rely on customers to call you to find out information about your business, or you risk losing their business. Make shopping with you as low friction as possible by offering a shopping experience that is easy for customers to learn.