- Collecting Customer Contact Information
- Contacting Customers Who Have Not Visited Your Business Lately
- Connecting Your Point Of Sale to Your Email System
- Sending Postcards to Neighbors of Your Current Customer
- Tracking Customer Buying Habits And Showing Relevant Ads At Just The Right Time
- and more…
About Vitality Marketing Firm:
We build marketing & system automation to remove the manual and repetitive tasks. Businesses benefit from automation by freeing staff to work on things that no computer can solve. Marketing automation also allows our clients to communicate with their customers at a simple level without needed to involve a human until they are ready to buy.
Author: Jason Pulliam
Jason Pulliam is an avid researcher of technology and marketing. He enjoys figuring out ways to automate tasks and increase the personalization of the customer’s online journey. When Jason isn‘t pushing all the buttons to see what they do, he’s a nutty husband to his wife, Jada, and proud father for his two daughters. Jason enjoys all cold things, in every sense of the word, and you might find him working inside a fridge if that were possible.